The HSBC Financial Dialogue Series aims to nurture Hong Kong's future financial leaders in an annual programme that seeks to engage 200 local university students and selected HSBC Scholars studying in the disciplines of finance, business and economics. Through interactive dialogue sessions with prestigious leaders and financial experts, participants will be inspired to develop a global vision and broaden their critical analysis of relevant issues of the day. They will also have the opportunity to understand the functions and operations of HSBC.
For business students, this is the opportunity to attend:
- A series of financial dialogue sessions with world-class financial experts
- Exclusive networking sessions with distinguished financial leaders
- A business competition to put innovative ideas into actions
- Accelerated learning opportunities for high flyers
- An alumni club which connects future financial leaders