- Please refer to the official website for the course content. To apply for a Certificate Course, please fill in the respective Online Application Form and the Nomination Form according to the requirements of the specific course.
Admission and Enrolment Results
- Admission is made on a first come, first-served basis unless otherwise specified. Applicants must meet the entry requirements or be interviewed as specified in the respective course descriptions.
- If an interview is specified as a course entry requirement, Leadership 21 will notify the applicant of the details and results of the interview after the application deadline.
- Students should attend the course as scheduled, unless they are notified otherwise prior to the start of the course. Leadership 21 reserves the right to make changes to the scheduled instructors, time, venue and content of the course if necessary.
- Leadership 21 will notify applicants of the application results by email at least three working days before the class commences.
Method of Payment
- Successful applicants should send the course fee by mail or bring it in person, in the form of a crossed cheque payable to “The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups”, within one week after the confirmation notice is sent or within the scheduled date. Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- Applicants should come in person to the office for cash payment; applicants should never send cash by mail. Leadership 21 cannot be held responsible for the loss of any cash sent by mail.
- Fees and places on courses are non-transferable. Only the applicant is allowed to attend the course. Fees paid are not refundable, except when the course is cancelled or under very exceptional circumstances.
- Receipts will be issued to applicants who have paid their course fee. Leadership 21 cannot be held responsible for any receipt lost by applicants. Applicants can request for proof of payment if they have lost their receipts.
Personal Data (Privacy) Notice –Use of Personal Data
- The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance is strictly observed by Leadership 21.
- Personal data provided as part of an application for admission will, during the admission process, be used solely for the purpose of admission and will be handled by Leadership 21 or a delegated authority.
- If an application is not successful, Leadership 21 will destroy all information related to the rejected application.
- The application papers of successful candidates will become part of the student file and be transferred to the student database of Leadership 21. Leadership 21 will use such information for administration and course purposes only.
- In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have the right to request a copy of their personal data kept by Leadership 21 and to correct any such personal data. To access personal data, please contact Leadership 21 by phone or by mail.